Residential Electrician (Service Technician)
Residential Electrician / Service Tech
AAA Electrical Services Inc is an established 30 year old company with ties to our clients and community.
We have built a reputation of getting the project done right the first time with our team's hard work. AAA Electrical Service offers all of the support and training from in house programs with the owner and managers.
We offer residential home / commercial services to our customers with the goal of sameday services and installs.
- Meet clients, listen to electrical issues or repairs needed, and address their electrical concerns.
- Provide service and repair: electrical wiring systems, home automation, fire / carbon monoxide detectors, add circuits, panels, LED lighting (new and retro), ceiling fans, etc..
- Provide electrical system inspections and review with clients.
- Knowledge of NEC and local codes a plus.
- Complete paperwork and service tickets.
What we require
- 3 years + electrical install rough and finish minimum
- Clean DMV record. (Must provide proof - DMV printout)
- Must pass Physical and drug screens - mandatory
- CA Certified Residential a plus
- Card carrying General Electrician certification a plus
- Clean cut
- Organized and good communications skills.
- Career Orientated
What we offer
- $1800 sign on bonus (effective 11/20/18 - 12/31/18)
- Competitive Pay based upon experience with bonus programs and incentives
- Weekly cash spiffs
- PTO, vacation, and sick time paid
- Training in house - customer service and technical
- Education program / keep current on codes / skill set
- 40+ Hrs a week
- Flex, part time, full time schedule available
- We offer a career and not just a job
- Team spirit environment
- All local work - Metro Sacramento area, Elk Grove, El Dorado Hills, Roseville, Davis, and everywhere in between
- All programs eligible after 90 days probation period.
Take action today and apply for a once in a lifetime career opportunity: seeking 4 technicians
Depending on Experience: $20 - $45